Quick FAQs

What We Do:

We Provide Emergency Funds for Mason County Veterans, their Families, and Serving Troops


Contributions can be made at: Community Foundation of Mason County


Who Qualifies & How to Apply

Contact Info

Reach us here:

Find us on facebook.

Call us: 231-690-3710

Mason County Veterans Endowment Fund